Many are attracted to Dubai (UAE) due to career opportunities, tax advantages and a pleasant climate to name a few. Dubai has also been a magnet for investors and entrepreneurs for decades, scoring high on foreign direct investment indices.
This does not only apply for Dubai, but also for the rest of the Emirates as well, consisting of Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Dubai, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah and Umm Al Quwain. The UAE is one of the fastest growing economies in the world and offers therefore many opportunities for entrepreneurs today.
Management Platform, in cooperation with Katharsis Academy, Zerotaxdubai.com and Utrecht Business School, has developed a masterclass to inform entrepreneurs, or future entrepreneurs, about the many opportunities the UAE offers and how these opportunities can be utilized. Organizing parties will offer concrete tools with regard to the latter.
What is covered in the Masterclass and what do I gain?
The following topics will be covered during the masterclass:
- Experiences of entrepreneurs in Dubai will be shared;
- We will elaborate on why now is the time to start a business in Dubai;
- The living and tax climate will be discussed;
- How to do business in and from Dubai;
- Which corporate and tax laws and regulations apply in Dubai and other emirates;
- A concrete roadmap is presented on how to set up a company in Dubai and/or in another Emirate;
- Concrete support is provided with participant’s case study;
At the end of the masterclass, the opportunity, and coherent support, is provided to proceed directly to the establishment of a company in Dubai.
Who is hosting the masterclass?
The Masterclass will be hosted by entrepreneurs in Dubai and lecturers in the field of international business taxation with UAE as expertise.
For whom is the Masterclass intended?
The Masterclass is intended for existing, but also future, entrepreneurs who want to seize opportunities in Dubai, including utilizing the enormous tax advantages that Dubai, and other Emirates, offer. The Masterclass is also highly relevant to executives who have cost reduction high on their agenda.
The maximum group size is 30 people and an intake is part of the procedure.
When and where will it take place?
The Masterclass will take place three more times in 2023. The next dates are listed below:
- Friday, June 23rd 2023
- Thursday, October 12th 2023
- Friday, December 15th, 2023
The Masterclass starts on the mentioned dates at 9:30 AM and ends at 17:30 PM. The Masterclass takes place at Schiphol Airport (the Netherlands and is concluded with a networking reception.
What are the costs of the Masterclass?
The investment for attending the masterclass is 995 euro excluding VAT.
This amount includes lunch, materials, networking drinks and is therefore inclusive.
How do I apply?
To participate in the Masterclass, it is necessary to take the following steps:
- Sign up for the masterclass at this page. Select tab ‘ afnemen’ or contact us requesting an invoice.
- Leave your details so that the organizer can contact you by phone to get acquainted and to check if the masterclass fits your expectations and needs.
If you have any questions, please feel free to send an email to [email protected] or leave your contact details so we can get in touch with you. You can also send a whatsapp message for questions at +971 52 371 8961.